- 2Pharma NV, Belgium
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH, Germany
- Duchefa Farma B.V., The Netherlands
- Farmalabor srl, Italy
- Gatt-Koller, Austria
- Guinama SLU, Spain
- Hänseler AG, Switzerland
- Inresa Pharma, France
- Pharma Essentials B.V., The Netherlands
As repackers, producers and sales-and marketing organizations of pharmaceutical products, our responsibilities to human health weigh very heavily. This philosophy forms the ‘backbone’ of our aim to deliver and produce products meeting the highest pharmaceutical quality standards.
Furthermore, it is applied in such a manner that neither the product itself nor our personnel are compromised in any way. We respect therefore, the highest international standards in all aspects from the start to the finish of the entire production process. Raw materials and packaging materials alike are subjected to strict quality control by fully trained personnel. All production and further quality controls are carried out according to the requirements laid down in the commonly recognized current international standards for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
MATTERS OF INTEGRITYAll Members of the Galenos Group recognize and respect that Integrity is a core value in all aspects of our professional and personal life. Integrity comprises of fair behavior, honesty, truthfulness and reliability in all matters affecting our day to day business.
These qualities serve as a firm basis whenever ethical decision making is necessary. Therefore, you can rely on all Members of the Galenos Group to respect that:
- The aspect of Quality of our products and services will at all times be seen as more important than the Quantity of our output.
- Commercial pressure or need for profit will never jeopardize quality matters.
- Adequate measures are taken to prevent the abuse of management power or authority
- Prompt and effective action will be forthcoming to deal with unprofessional or unethical behavior
OUR PROFESSIONAL APPROACHSince we are actively serving the needs of human healthcare, we need to be mindful at all times to carry out our daily activities in to the best of our abilities. We maintain a quality process WHERE people shape our companies.
Their expertise comes into play to constantly innovate and control. This human approach starts right at the reception or as the case may be the telephone, WHERE visitors are greeted with a smile and a kindly word.
In order to maintain these high standards of professionalism, we will:
- Organize year to year training schedules to keep knowledge in line with the latest developments
- Constantly monitor developments in the markets we serve and focus on the corresponding needs of patients and healthcare providers.
- Create conditions of employment WHERE people show pride in their work and achievements while maintaining a positive atmosphere at the same time.
- Demonstrate self-control within each organization and constantly strive for improvements.
- Always respect a personal approach and this includes an advisory role on the use products, contacts with clients and flexibility of service.
THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTSAll Members bound by this Charter acknowledge that the quality and suitability of our products and services have passed into a proverb over the years and today form the hallmark of our existence. Therefore, we all:
- Hold a valid GMP – Certificate issued by our respective National Authorities following an inspection at fixed intervals.
- Hold additional local (varies per country and member) Certificates equally issued by National- or, as the case may be, other independent authorities following an inspection at fixed intervals.
- Repack or produce our products in state-of-the-art cleanrooms. The clean airflow, filter systems, air pressure and moisture as well as air particles are being tested at regular intervals and described in log sheets.
- Maintain an up-to-date quality manual.